My Petshop intends to adhere to regulations pertaining to the safeguarding of customer details in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act (4) of 2013.
1. Your right to privacy while using our website is very important to us
2. We respect your right to control how much information you provide us with and we only collect information which enables us to enter into and conclude a mutually satisfactory business transaction. Personal information not required for the process of ordering and despatching products is not collected from you or from any other person or entity.
3. All information that you provide us with is subject to your knowledge and consent.
4. MyPetshop will never share the information you provide to us with with any other company or organisation that is not a courier company or an online payment facilitator, such as Pay gate Payment Gateway, which we currently use. The only exception to this will be if the information is required by law. The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to support your continued customer relationship with MyPetshop.
5. Personal information which we require from you is the following:
· First name
• Address to appear on our invoice
· Address to which items are to be delivered to
• Your email address
• A contact number (cell or landline) either belonging to you as the customer, or to someone who is taking delivery of purchases on your behalf.
· Payment information: This is not stored by MyPetshop, and is merely passed via encryption to our third party payment provider in order to process payment for items purchased from us.
6. You agree that the abovementioned information is necessary for the following reasons:
(i) To enable MyPetshop to arrange for delivery of the goods purchased by you;
(ii) To ensure that online payment made by yourself to MyPetshop by the use of a credit card is successfully concluded, should you decide to use this method of payment.
(iii) To enable MyPetshop to contact you with regards to products ordered, delivery details or payment queries, should the need arise.
(vii) To provide a courier service with the following personal information in order to deliver your order to you:
• Your first name and surname;
• If necessary, the first name and surname of a person designated by you to receive delivery on your behalf;
• The address to which items purchased by you are to be delivered to;
• A contact number (cell and/or landline) in order to facilitate the successful delivery of items ordered.
7. MyPetshop retains the right to periodically update this policy. Notice of any revisions will be posted on this page.
Thank you for your interest in MyPetshop. We hope your visit to our website is enjoyable and useful.