A blend of herbs, vitamins, probiotics and omega oils to supplement your pet’s diet.
- as a daily multivitamin, prebiotic, mineral and herbal supplement
- when you feed a raw, BARF or home-cooked diet
- to help to maintain a healthy, glossy coat
- to help to manage joint health
- to help maintain healthy bones
- to assist in managing good digestion
Everypet Formula contains:
- Vitamin A Vitamin A has many roles – helping with night vision and gene expression being just two.
- Spirulina Spirulina is a blue green algae. It is a source of amino acids, proteins, fats, vitamins and co-factors.
- Magnesium Animals deficient in Magnesium can show signs of nervousness, excitability and muscle tremors.
- Taurine Taurine is an amino acid which are are the building blocks the body uses to make proteins. It is an essential amino acid for cats.
- Chia seed Chia seed provides a near ideal ration of Omega-3 and and Omega-6 Fatty Acids, as well as many other vitamins and minerals. Both of these play an important role in the maintenance of joint health.
- Diatomaceous earth Diatomaceous Earth is thought to help maintain digestive balance.
- Vitamin D3 Vitamin D3 controls the Calcium balance in the blood.
- MSM MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) helps maintain healthy joints and supports recovery from exercise.
- Fructo-oligosaccharides Fructo-oligosaccharides are a prebiotic and provides food for the good bacteria in the gut.
- Zinc An essential mineral.
- Iron Iron deficiency can lead to a weakened immune system.
- Copper Copper is an essential mineral needed for a number of body processes including the formation of collagen, bone and connective tissue.
- Vitamin B2 Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) also helps with the production of ATP which is the carrying molecule for energy. It also supports fat and amino acid digestion.
- Vitamin B1 Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) is required for the pet’s body to manufacture ATP, the carrying molecule for energy.
- Vitamin B6 Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) is an essential vitamin, involved in mood support, amongst other things.
- Vitamin B12 Vitamin B12 is an essential vitamin, necessary for the normal function of nerve cells.
- Crude Protein (13.6%)
- Crude Fibre (3.3%)
- Crude Ash (55%)
- Crude Oils and Fats (0.6%)
- Moisture Content (10.12%)
- Magnesium (16 000 mg/kg)
- Sulphur (0.97%),
- Small pets [ <10kg ]: 1/2 tsp
- Average pets [ 10-20kg ]: 1 level tsp
- Large pets [ 20-40kg ]: 1 heaped tsp (5g)
- Giant breeds [ >40kg ]: 2 heaped tsps (10g)
Please take care:
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of adverse reaction.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.