These multi-purpose bags are ideal for doggy doo, spent nappies, sanitary products, medical waste and much more. These 100% home compostable bags are supplied on a roll and can be popped into your bag for everyday convenience.
For more information, please click on ‘Description’ below.
– Contains 15 bags with perforation between bags
– Sealed with a paper sleeve using corn starch adhesive
– Barcode: 6 009900 479309
– Roll dimensions: 32mm diameter x 58mm long
– Inner roll cardboard core
– Light green, PLA corn starch bag
– Bag Dimensions: 230mm x 330mm x 18 microns
– Certified BPI compostable & biodegradable
– Ideal for the disposal of doggy doo, spent nappies, sanitary waste products, medical waste, food waste & much more…
– Printed on one side with dark green soy-based ink
– A sustainable alternative that is leak proof and just as durable as petroleum-based plastic
– This is a natural product, which has a 6-month shelf life
– Biodegrading decomposition explained simply on the bag
– This bag is 100% toxin free
These bags are made from corn starch, which allows them to be compostable and biodegradable as per the Bonnie Bio BPI accreditation. These bags have been manufactured to comply with the following composting & biodegradable standards: EN 13432 | AS 5810 | ASTM D6400 | ASTM D6868.
These bags break down due to the exposure of oxygen, heat, UV light & microbial activities. When these bags biodegrade / decompose, they create carbon dioxide, biomass and water, which present no danger to the environment. No toxins are leached into the environment whilst decomposing. The ink used to print on these bags is a soy-based ink.
Product Quality and Compostable Accreditations